Warranty Very Quick Question!

Man of Honour
i think you'd need something in the region of 4-7 before Dell would consider it RMA-able, but you do have the 7 day distance selling regulation to fall back on if you really need to

Man of Honour
if you're connecting your PC you can just use DVI if your graphics card has it, or VGA if not with the cables that should be provided. I think Dell are average on number of dead pixels needed before you can return it under warranty, its around 4-7. It'd be rare to have enough to RMA it tbh, more likely if you had 1 or 2 you'd need to return it to the seller under distance selling if you really wanted to

Soldato
OP
Baddass said:
if you're connecting your PC you can just use DVI if your graphics card has it, or VGA if not with the cables that should be provided. I think Dell are average on number of dead pixels needed before you can return it under warranty, its around 4-7. It'd be rare to have enough to RMA it tbh, more likely if you had 1 or 2 you'd need to return it to the seller under distance selling if you really wanted to

i dont want any dead pixels tbh, thats what i meant are dell screens good for this? i have a VGA, but i dont have a DVi cable which is which? i think im right just not 100%

Back
Top Bottom