Video won't play on TV

Soldato
I have some videos in .rm format and I'm playing them in media player classic. They play fine on my TFT screen but when I'm using the video out on my graphics card they just won't play on the TV. Most videos do no problem in media player classic. Anyone got any ideas why they don't play? The player window is just completely black when it's moved across to the TV.

Associate
try disabling hardware acceleration...

right click desktop, properties, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshooting tab then slide the bar to the far left...

let us know how you get on

:)

$c8t@

Soldato
OP
SteveOBHave said:
Bit of a nasty work around tho, you could try going into Tools - Preferences - Hardware and turning the Video Card Compatibility to 'Most Reliable"...
Doesn't seem too bad. It doesn't move my desktop across. Only problem is that games open on the other screen. Easy enough to change back when I'm done.

Got another media player classic related question though. If it's playing in full screen, it goes back into a window if I click on the other screen. I can't find any options to change this. Is there a way to get vlc to play realmedia files? Or maybe some alternative software (except realplayer itself, I hate that).

Back
Top Bottom