Cillit Bang Failure :(

Soldato
Man uses petrol as cleaner

A man blew up his house as he washed his kitchen floor with a cleaning fluid mixed with petrol.

The fumes were ignited by the boiler in his living room.

The blast blew out the bay window and wrecked ceilings and walls in Ron Cox's home.

Ron had been using Cillit Bang to get glue off his kitchen floor tiles. But he found it such hard work he thought petrol would help.

Ron was still scrubbing as the fumes wafted through and exploded as they came into contact with the pilot light on the gas boiler.

According to The Sun he said: "I didn't realise what had happened at first. I couldn't believe the damage. It was just a cupful. Lucky I was in the kitchen and no one else was in the house."

He has now moved out of the house in Scunthorpe, Lincs, while it is repaired.

Neighbour Dave Micheson said: "We heard an almighty bang. I rushed round and found Ron shocked but unhurt."

Dave put out a fire in the lounge and dialled 999.

Humberside fire chief Stuart Spence said: "Ron is very lucky. Nobody should ever try to use petrol as a cleaner."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1936296.html?menu=

New catchphrase maybe? "Bang and the house is gone!"

Soldato
Barry Scott is a paid actor. A part of me died when I found that out :(

Also, the penny test doesn't work (but I still love you cilit bang!).

Soldato
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
The nutter used petrol as a cleaner? did he get a mop bucket, go to the local forecourt and fill up then go home a start slopping it about his floor?

Why would you use petrol as a cleaner?

Thats the first thing that I thought! surely that would make it worse anyway! aside from the fact you are slopping petrol all over the floor!

Rich

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Hellsmk2 said:
Also, the penny test doesn't work (but I still love you cilit bang!).

The penny does work its just that the stuff they use to do that with is Uber concentrated Strength Cilit bang :D

I always miss read Cilit bang :p

Back
Top Bottom