Oh dear . . . .

Soldato
I sent my sister to get a me a DS Lite and she came back with a DS (Fat, ugly thing) bundle with Mario Kart :\

So I called Asda and the helpful chap informed me that they only have white ones and he reserved me one, but I really want a black version, so he asked me to call in tomorrow and see if any black one's arrive so I can do a quick exchange.

Now there are a few problems:

> I feel liking ripping open this DS and playing Mario Kart
> It's my B'day tomorrow
> I've got a boxin at 11am

I can go now and have a white one or wait tomorrow to try for a black version ¬.¬

Remember people, always do things yourself if you want it done properly :(

Man of Honour
Curio said:
Am I the only one who prefers the old chunky DS to the new one? :confused: The new one is just cheap and plasticy, IMO.

Aye i prefer the old one too. It feels a lot nicer in the hand to me, perhaps cause i got big hands lol

Associate
I have played on my friends 'old' DS and yes it is more comfortable to play on as I to have big hands but the DS Lite just oozes quality. When I first saw the 'old' DS I cringed at its aweful styling, the Lite is just beautiful, especially the Black one ;)

Soldato
OP
johntmanic said:
i think it looks class....! like an ipod!
Exactly why I don't want a white one :p

All my gadgets are black or dark.

Kreeeee said:
The black is worth the wait. Some whites have already started yellowing around the shoulder buttons.
Now I want the black no matter what :\

Roll on tomorrow morning :D

Associate
I will keep an eye on this thread for his reply in about 3 months time when he complains about the grubby L & R buttons :p

What games you going to order online? Mario Kart is a definate as is Dual Strike...although I am now hooked on Animal Crossing.

Soldato
JayCee said:
I will keep an eye on this thread for his reply in about 3 months time when he complains about the grubby L & R buttons :p

What games you going to order online? Mario Kart is a definate as is Dual Strike...although I am now hooked on Animal Crossing.
dodgy sig bud, check the faq ;)

Back
Top Bottom