Xbox 360 Live help

Soldato
Just got a 360 off the MM and it has 6months left on its Live.
The membership to Live is with a gamertag MrClegg.
How do i get this 6months left onto my own new profile?
I made one and it said i had 1month of free gold access, i've tried everything i can see to get the subscription from MrClegg to my account but i can't.

Only reason i want to have my own accout with the 6months is his already has friends and points on it and obv his name, whereas i want myown fresh one, is there anyway to transfer the 6months subscription?

Soldato
OP
ah poo, hope theres a way without phoning up, pain in the ass!
I know i can rename MrClegg but that costs credits which cost more money, and i wouldnt know how to reset all his stats/friends/messages.

Man of Honour
Ah that's the one, renaming is probably the best option in the end if you really really do want to change it, plus you're still getting 6 months live subscription for the lower cost of credits. I'd do it sooner rather than later though, as if you're worried about achievements, they're non-transferrable.

tsinc80697 said:
ah poo, hope theres a way without phoning up, pain in the ass!
I know i can rename MrClegg but that costs credits which cost more money, and i wouldnt know how to reset all his stats/friends/messages.

You cant. reset his stats.

You can use his account and put your CC details in, I'm not sure if you will be able to relink it with you MS Passport though (never tried tbh)

If you only have a one month Demo then you haven't reall lost anything and as you pointed out you could spend 800 point (about £6.50) to rename his Gamertag to what ever you want.

Man of Honour
Oh yeah, you can definately NOT change the assosiated Passport account, MS will not let you. Doubt you'd be able to get the 6 months transferred at all thinking about it now.

You'll just have to get yourself a new subsription, try finding an old xbox bundle somewhere for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom