sunbed hire

Suspended
I'll be wanting to hire a sunbed for a couple of weeks again before I go on holiday. Last year I got a single one that just goes over a bed and i think it was about £25 for 2 weeks. Does this price sound about right?

(oh im getting the sunbed so I dont burn when away and be in pain all week)

Soldato
geeza said:
I'll be wanting to hire a sunbed for a couple of weeks again before I go on holiday. Last year I got a single one that just goes over a bed and i think it was about £25 for 2 weeks. Does this price sound about right?

(oh im getting the sunbed so I dont burn when away and be in pain all week)

just pay for sessions? Will surely work out cheaper and far less hassle :)

Soldato
Would it not be cheaper just to go to a local tanning place?

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to use tanning beds more than a handful of times a year anyway!

Suspended
OP
Sp00n said:
Would it not be cheaper just to go to a local tanning place?

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to use tanning beds more than a handful of times a year anyway!

No, more expensive, because you have to pay £3 a pop or £20 for a string of sessions.

I havent. I only use the hire ones because the short intense bursts that you pay for burn my skin as it need building up resistance. I use it for 2 15minute periods a day if possible. Its also a lot more relaxing to fall asleep on one (with the times of course!!)

Suspended
OP
ElRazur said:
Sun bed are so 1980s. For god sake do you care about yourself?

you havent been on holiday and been burnt in the first 2 days then suffered with a bubbling head/arms/back and heat stroke have you? and yes, I did put suncream on but mexican sun is warm to say the least

Suspended
OP
Lopéz said:
Probably not, he's black or so I'm led to believe.

black people still get sun burnt, my housemate was burnt a bit when he went to see his family in st kitts, he'd never used suncream before, but did after a few days!

Soldato
geeza said:
you havent been on holiday and been burnt in the first 2 days then suffered with a bubbling head/arms/back and heat stroke have you? and yes, I did put suncream on but mexican sun is warm to say the least

Yes i a have but im yet to get burnt - i think im immune to sun burn. if i survive the scotching sun of the sahara without sun cream i think im immune to that kind of burn. :)

I didnt mean my original comment to offend, i just dont see the need for Sun bed....Let nature take it course. :D

Soldato
geeza said:
black people still get sun burnt, my housemate was burnt a bit when he went to see his family in st kitts, he'd never used suncream before, but did after a few days!

Either your house mate is not fully black along the line or he has some sort of skn condition. i dont know of any black person that get sun burn....My opinion of course anyway let's get back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom