What is this from

Soldato
Looks like a compilation of about 8 games, and was produced by someone who doesn't know English very well... "He will greater than the man called Hister". The start looks a bit like C&C, there's some Killzone2 I think, a space combat game, and some others I'm not sure about.

Associate
Alty said:
I believe its Hans Zimmer and from the score off one of the lord of the rings trilogy soundtracks - possibly the two towers.

Howard Shore did the LOTR music, and its not from that anyway. Ive heard this music before, on the tv ad for 'The Contender' on ITV.

Soldato
El_Watcher said:
Looks like a compilation of about 8 games, and was produced by someone who doesn't know English very well... "He will greater than the man called Hister". The start looks a bit like C&C, there's some Killzone2 I think, a space combat game, and some others I'm not sure about.

the hister is a reference to Nostradamus as is all most of the text which comes up

Last edited:
Soldato
VaderDSL said:
It's from Nostradamus ... Hister is a region around the Danube/Rhine iirc ... near to where Hitler grew up (how near and if it means anything who knows)

i think its reference to hitler himself in a lot of his prophetic quatrains the spelling is a little off , probablt due to how languages change of the years

Back
Top Bottom