Speeding??

Associate
I am not sure if this is the right section or not but here goes......

I think a couple of weeks ago on my way home form work I was flashed doing 60 or there abouts in a 30 zone, but I hadn't heard anything until yesterday when I get a registered letter in the post.
I haven't picked the letter up but I have an odd fealing it may be a fine or summons.
So does anyone know if they send fines or summons's registered post??

Thanks

Permabanned
They dont send post like this registered. So its unlikely. Even court cases.

Always found that odd tbh

Letters of NIP or from court are never signed for.

Associate
OP
Wooohooooo panic over !!!!

Turns out it was just a letter from my insurance company saying I need to send them some paperwork :D

And the letter was still at the post office and my Mrs picked it up and opened it for me as I am at work lol

Associate
fatty1 said:
Wooohooooo panic over !!!!

Turns out it was just a letter from my insurance company saying I need to send them some paperwork :D

And the letter was still at the post office and my Mrs picked it up and opened it for me as I am at work lol
hah! :D

Soldato
vonhelmet said:
Whether or not the police convict you for speeding, I have already convicted you of being a berk.

Meh, depends on the 30 zone in question really. Built up estate, I agree. Country lane on the outskirts of town with good visibility, not so much of an issue.

Soldato
Oracle said:
They dont send post like this registered. So its unlikely. Even court cases.

Always found that odd tbh

Letters of NIP or from court are never signed for.

Dumfries and Galloway have been known to send NIPs using registered post.

Associate
Muncher said:
Disagree, there are plenty of 30 limits where it is possible to do 60 perfectly safely in.

They don't tend to have speed cameras on them though and if the op can miss a big yellow box and the asociated road markings then he probably wasn't driving safely.

Back
Top Bottom