Ear rings - what do you think of them? Model enclosed

Soldato
Hi guys, its my missus's birthday this friday so i thought i would do something different for her and with my jeweller friends help, i designed a pair of ear rings for her. She likes hoop ear rings but not so much they are chavvy but she also likes the security of a butterfly.

The rings are made out of solid silver and they are about the size of a large mans thumb.

I dont mind contructive criscism but some nice comments would equally and most hopefully be welcomed :thumbs:

WHat do you lot reckon?

I reckon they gotta be worth around the £100 mark(just for the silver let along my design:D) but i didnt ask my friend as he had helped a lot and i didnt want to embarrass him

Soldato
bah!....no model......

hmm dont know about hoops on the end of a dangly bit, never seen any like that tbh...will need to see them worn to give a proper answer...they just look like they will hang too low...look cool though! :cool:

Soldato
OP
If anyone read the post i did say i designed them hence i already have them its not a matter of buying them,

I like Rosbifs Comment on the industrial side though as she is a bit gothicy.

Soldato
OP
Spacky said:
This will sound abit daft but can you see your gf in them?

If yes - get them.
If no - don't get them.
If unsure - don't get them.

You're thinking chav though, yes?

WEll obviously yes i can see her in them or else iwouldnt of designed them like that would i DOH :rolleyes:

Permabanned
I'm so glad this wasn't a post about male earings or i would have battered you via my keyboard tbh!

They look nice, give her the receipt or always say to her, you can take them back, etc, etc

Permabanned
silver price atm is about $11 an ounce ,so i doubt very much they are worth £100 just for the metal a pair of 1 ounce earrings worn for a month and your better half would have earlobes like an afrikaans tribal woman, main thing is that you designed them so tell her that.

Back
Top Bottom