PUPPY

Associate
I got a puppy last night :D
Springer spaniel, dog, 16 weeks old :)
Haven't got photos yet but when the camera is working again I will post them.

He is called Bailey by the way :)

Soldato
Just out of interest from someone who's looking to get a dog in the next few years, are they ok living in above ground appartments? i've had a few people tell me its cruel to do it but i personally can't see the problem, it'll only be a little thing like a corgi.

Caporegime
chimaera said:
Just out of interest from someone who's looking to get a dog in the next few years, are they ok living in above ground appartments? i've had a few people tell me its cruel to do it but i personally can't see the problem, it'll only be a little thing like a corgi.

My boss's gf has one, they live 30 floors up in a penthouse here in the Docklands. As far as i know they dont have any major problems with him, his name is Casanova:p. Although they dont take the dog out for walks which is a bit strange, they do have a terrace though...huge one on the roof of the building. With that amount of space they really should take the dog for a walk now and again...
Think his gf is a bit tapped in the head, expensive tastes...her nickname is princess.

Last edited:
Caporegime
megzy said:
My parents own a Spaniel called Paddy as well, this is him having a bath after rolling in fox poo :p

Bit side ways but hey,

Try holding the camera horizontal next time;):p or edit it in paintshop and rotate the image...its hell trying to bend your neck when viewing a pic like that:p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
chimaera said:
]
Get a British Bulldog.
The reason for this is because you arnt supposed to walk them and they just sit around the house all day :D
You wont have any problem with keeping it in an apartment all day :)

Megzy i though you wanted a chiuaua?

Back
Top Bottom