Hotmail & Outlook

Associate
Hi,

I set my dads hotmail account to be accessed through Outlook on his laptop, two days later and I would like to to that same on my account, however an error message appears in Outlook saying that I must now pay a subcription to enable this, did I really miss the boat by 2 days ?

Cheers

Associate
I've got Office Outlook Live!

Genuine Windows(r) customers now get 28% off!!! You pay £21 for a years subscription and you can install a full copy of Outlook on any number of PC's and you can access your hotmail account by any mail client (providing you know the settings :confused: )

Methinks this is a bargin! Linky Linky

Enjoy!

Soldato
DiscoKandy said:
Hi,

I set my dads hotmail account to be accessed through Outlook on his laptop, two days later and I would like to to that same on my account, however an error message appears in Outlook saying that I must now pay a subcription to enable this, did I really miss the boat by 2 days ?

Cheers

You need to have been a member for quite a while to have access to your account using Outlook.

Craig.

Associate
I use a little tool "hotmail popper" (about £10) basicaly it downloads the emails as pop3 into Outlook then deletes them from the web site.

Works well my account is payed for but never liked the way it linked into Outlook native, only problem I do get is it times out on large attachments but you can still log onto the hotmail site, other than that works a dream.

Associate
OP
Craig321 said:
You need to have been a member for quite a while to have access to your account using Outlook.

Craig.

My dad had his hotmail account just over a year, i've had mine about 6 years. I'll take a look at hot pepper.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom