An Uncle twice in one day!

Soldato
An Uncle twice in one day! *pics*

I posted a while ago about my sister expecting identical twins and she gave birth to two lovely girls this morning!

No other reason to this thread but to share my happiness:D Just awaiting the call so we can go visit at the hospital:D

Last edited:
Soldato
And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,
Little boy blue and the man in the moon.

Congratulations, I have two nephews myself and having nephews is one of the best things ever.

Soldato
Ive never met one of my nephews, and my other nephew i met once before taken by social services :(

I hate my brother at times :(

Congrats though gurdas :)

Soldato
You know that that automatically makes you ten years older (them's the rules). You're also the dude who's going to be called Unlcle Gurdas and spoil your nephews... That part is possibly worth the price :) Congrats

Soldato
Congratulations, got one nephew and he's great.

kitten_caboodle said:
no offence, but I thought this was something along the lines of the South Park song - An Uncle twice in one day :p

Anyway, now I know it's not - Congratumulations! I'm an only child so I shall never be a 'real' aunty :(

I am a godmum though :D

You can be my aunty if you wish.... can't wait for your Christmas and birthday gifts.. ;)

I'm Godfather to my youngest brother. It's very cool, if he gets out of line, I do my Marlon Brando impersonation with cotton wool in my mouth for full effect as well. It's a pity I couldn't use it as a title... :)

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
Congratulations, got one nephew and he's great.

You can be my aunty if you wish.... can't wait for your Christmas and birthday gifts.. ;)

I'm Godfather to my youngest brother. It's very cool, if he gets out of line, I do my Marlon Brando impersonation with cotton wool in my mouth for full effect as well. It's a pity I couldn't use it as a title... :)

Ok, though I am a little concerned over what to get a Mafia man for X-mas/birthday etc. :p It's a shame that Godmother doesn't have the same ring as Godfather. It sounds all kind of soft and granny-like.

Caporegime
Congrat Gurdas \o/ :D, i remember when i first became an uncle to my niece then to my nephew....happy days lol.

Love them both to pieces though although they are quite naughty the pair of them:p, just a shame i dont get a chance to see them often as they live in Canada now.

Soldato
OP
Got some pics guys!

n202901450304250707424ud6.jpg

n202901450304250729133ax5.jpg

Best uncle in the world!
n202901450304250892750mx0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom