second undergraduate degrees

Associate
hi there does anyone have experience of doing a second undergraduate degree, with particular focus on the finance side - is funding availible; furthermore can you get a second student loan if you still haven't paid off the first?

i look forward to your insights, as the slc and lea's are notoriously inpredictable and hard to pin down.

thanks

Caporegime
I doubt that you'll receive LEA funding, unless you are going for research degree.

And you should also ask yourself - what's the point of a second degree.

Man of Honour
Trying this myself Unless you have

Lived away from home for 3 years or are over 25 your 100% stuffed. even if you qualify for 1 of those it still ain't promising.

Basicly sponsorship with self funding is your only option

Man of Honour
AcidHell2 said:
Trying this myself Unless you have

Lived away from home for 3 years or are over 25 your 100% stuffed. even if you qualify for 1 of those it still ain't promising.

I've toyed with the idea of doing another degree in the past, Open University (part time) looked quite promising for people on low incomes - although I never delved very deeply into things.

I had always assumed that doing a second degree was VERY expensive in terms of having to pay huge fees (i.e. way more than the bargain 3k/year first time students get it for) and no support, but I don't think it's as bad as that.

Permabanned
well move to a different council live in the area for 3 years dont tell them you have a degree. i knew a guy that moved to wales and they paid for his mba not sure how he got funding for it, cant even get funding to do a masters.

Back
Top Bottom