Desktop Background

Soldato
Hi,

Could someone please alter this logo for me so I can put it into a desktop background for use on a school network please?

sportscollegeslogo.gif

Basically, I need the 'sports colleges' writing removing, the logo enlarging, 'Ruskin Sports College' arching around the top of it and the background making the same colour as the blue you get on a Win XP machine when the desktop background is set to 'none'.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Thanks

Ben

Permabanned
That's a small, low quality GIF. Increasing the size of the logo upto desktop wallpaper size, is going to look crap.

The rest is easy enough, but you can't increase the size of something like that without it losing a lot of quality.

Here is the logo increased to just 500px wide:

pukemp0.gif

See what I mean?

Last edited:
Associate
iCraig said:
That's a small, low quality GIF. Increasing the size of the logo upto desktop wallpaper size, is going to look crap.

The rest is easy enough, but you can't increase the size of something like that without it losing a lot of quality.

Here is the logo increased to just 500px wide:

[snip]

See what I mean?
You could always attack it with some photoshop magic

magixgo0.jpg

Soldato
OP
Thanks for all the replies :)

I do appologise though, I should have said that it only needs to be in the top right hand corner of the screen, not full screen- sorry :o Could I be really picky as well, but when I say about the blue background, I mean the blue when set in Win XP mode, not classic- as in the darker one of the two. Sorry to be picky- I do appreciate the help, honest :)

Anymore help would be great :)

Thanks

Ben

Back
Top Bottom