ABC 1 Advert Music

Soldato
I think it's a song from "The Feeling" called "Fill my little world".

Normally watch ABC1 throughout the week, some good programs on it. The song is veryyyyy annoying though.

Associate
Hey, show some love, you aint so tough!!!

it's kinda fun when that comes on, especially at the volume i'm at. me *loves* abc1. 8 simple rules (ah, the daughters _drool_) and SCRUBS!!!! hope and faith can go talk a long walk short cliff though... and the wife in rodney... alas, outside my age range :'(

Soldato
pinkegobox said:
Hey, show some love, you aint so tough!!!

it's kinda fun when that comes on, especially at the volume i'm at. me *loves* abc1. 8 simple rules (ah, the daughters _drool_) and SCRUBS!!!! hope and faith can go talk a long walk short cliff though... and the wife in rodney... alas, outside my age range :'(

Yeah 8 simple rules is good, scrubs is even better and i sometimes watch home improvement.

Last edited:
Soldato
My girlfriend's got me into watching ABC1 too.

Home Improvement is possibly one of my favourite sitcoms (if it is one?).

All the stuff on there's good tbh, apart from Hope and Faith, they just drive me insane, thinking they're funny and all that :mad:

Soldato
Welshy said:
My girlfriend's got me into watching ABC1 too.

Home Improvement is possibly one of my favourite sitcoms (if it is one?).

All the stuff on there's good tbh, apart from Hope and Faith, they just drive me insane, thinking they're funny and all that :mad:

Yeah Home Improvement is brilliant. The Hope and Faith sitcom is not really that good but has it's funny moments. The rest of the programs are brill aswell.

Soldato
Cheetah Designs said:
I would watch ABC1 a lot more often if it wasn't for all *** ads.

Yeah that's true really. The only thing i hate is all the breaks and the taking a break before the last minute or two of a sitcom then coming back doing it then taking a break again. It get's old really fast, but it's worth it to watch the programs as i enjoy them a lot.

Soldato
v1bez said:
Yeah that's true really. The only thing i hate is all the breaks and the taking a break before the last minute or two of a sitcom then coming back doing it then taking a break again. It get's old really fast, but it's worth it to watch the programs as i enjoy them a lot.

it doesnt do that though
they take a break just before the end, then start the next program then take a break
this is why most american programs have footage before the opening credits, because that's how they do it
i guess it's to encourage you to watch the next program because there's no ads in between
still annoying though

Back
Top Bottom