Posting from the ds browser

Associate
yes indeedy.its pretty neat. slow loading times on websites but it wasn't built as a primary browser so its not reallya big deal. i am gonna go test some web messenger sites. if you have any questions plese ask away.

Soldato
Zero5 said:
Is that really the first thing you had to pick up on? :p

Sorry :D

How does it handle big images or sites with tables etc.? Does it scale them down or do you scroll around the screen with the stylus?

I saw one quick vid and it looked like one screen had the whole page on shrunk down (like a map), and the other screen had the bit you were focusing on at full size.

Associate
OP
I have the Jap version. It doesn't diplay flash or java which is a bit of a wound. After setting up the initial connection you can have the keyboard in English for URL entry and the likes. Otherwie its difficult to read the menus. There are translations available on the interweb though. So far I would say waste of money as I'm only going to be using it at for webmessenger while I'm traveling. I gotta say, like the PSP browser, its really just a gimick and not really very useful at all.

Soldato
Zero5 said:
I have the Jap version. It doesn't diplay flash or java which is a bit of a wound. After setting up the initial connection you can have the keyboard in English for URL entry and the likes. Otherwie its difficult to read the menus. There are translations available on the interweb though. So far I would say waste of money as I'm only going to be using it at for webmessenger while I'm traveling. I gotta say, like the PSP browser, its really just a gimick and not really very useful at all.

But unlike the PSP browser, at least you have a stylus, which makes things a lot easier.

Soldato
Zero5 said:

Can you say where you got it?

Back
Top Bottom