Xbox 360 Wireless remote (TV Code)

Associate
Does anyone know what the TV Code for the Samsung LCD TV is so I can use the Xbox 360 remote. I have looked on Xbox 360 support website but I can't find the list of codes. :(

Thanks.

Caporegime
jklc, whats BulletWitch like? I'm really looking forward to it and I am preying it's good.

It looks very repetative, but if the story and gameplay are good enough I will definitely get it.

Associate
No probs :D

...and Bulletwitch is a bit disappointing. Really short.. completed normal mode in a few hours all in all. I guess it's as repetitive as any fps would be with the pointing and the shooting (..and the 'glayyyy-vin'!). Its kinda like Max Payne being 3rd person but the controls are sluggish with a controller. The AI is pants too. There are either guys who miss all the time or guys who have an aimbot pointed at you. Sadly my list goes on.. it just feels unpolished, I wish it were better :(

Fun game and it has its moments, why I kept playing it. Mowing down enemies in gatling gun mode like Arnie is cool.. as is casting the 'great magic' and seeing everything get blown up.

Back
Top Bottom