Big Gears of War announcement today...any ideas?

Soldato
3th :p

i cant wait for GOW but i do hope a demo is up b4 hand its pointless releasing a demo after the game has been released. King kong was pretty much a bargin bin game by time the demo was avail on market place...

Permabanned
rp2000 said:
What does Emergence day mean? Are they renaming November the 12th?

rp2000

Edit: Nov 12th is a Sunday. On Friday 17th some new console thing is being released....I can't remember what it is called.

emergence refers to the GoW storyline. it's the day the aliens "emerged" from under the earth and started eating people.

Soldato
my thoughts on seeing a demo- we wont

if this is to be released at the same time as the ps3 they will want as much hype as possible, and if the demo is recieved poorly then this may hurt sales

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:

if this is to be released at the same time as the ps3 they will want as much hype as possible, and if the demo is recieved poorly then this may hurt sales

This man speaks the truth!

I think sales of Saints Row will be down now as the demo was quite frankly awful.

Associate
da_mic_1530 said:

yep my thoughts exactly.

Soldato
5bjoshua said:
This man speaks the truth!

I think sales of Saints Row will be down now as the demo was quite frankly awful.

wouldnt have said it was aweful, it did suffer from some technical issues but i think it was quite fun.. i think the devs have expressed that getting the demo ready and E3 and the full game was quite a task and they concentrated on the full game.. so heres to that being better.. <crosses fingers>

Back
Top Bottom