9/11 - Controlled demolition?

Wise Guy
Soldato
Now I've watched many video on 9/11, and the thing that strikes me is that the planes have no windows. Now last time i checked passenger planes had windows.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Bundles said:
Now I've watched many video on 9/11, and the thing that strikes me is that the planes have no windows. Now last time i checked passenger planes had windows.

If they were just taking off (Which IIRC they were) the blinds would be shut and there for would look like there are no windows.

Man of Honour
its all rubbish.

Plane flew into the tower. Weakened structure and spilt fuel.
Fuel burned and melted the steel structure of the building which then made it collapsed. The melting of the steal structure is also why it fell almost vertically, one floor hit another which overloaded it and domino affect.
Any small explosions can be put down to falling girders or other such activities inside a very damaged and rapidly weakening structure.

Why do people believe in conspiracy theories, which are reported with no actual facts. Also no one in the industry will support such theories.

Bundles said:
Ok so where did the hundreds of passengers dissaper to, they all had family and friends which no longer see them...

Man of Honour
Bundles said:
wouldn't be to hard for someone with enough resources to make a few hundred people disappear.

Splash, no more people :)

Ok lets get back to motive then. treat it as a crime scene.

What is the American governments motive to kill its own people, structures and economy.

Soldato
cant we have a conspiracy theory thread just like the videos one......

pentagon one comes up every few months and every few months someone wil repeatedly spam the pictures showing parts of plane in the wreckage but the foil hat wearers still ignore it

twin towers .................. planes hit it, nelsons drawings are supreme and show why the towers fell, give the guy a cookie

it wasnt
  • missiles
  • bombs
  • godzilla
  • the terminator
  • a planned demolition

princess di

she was in a car not wearing a seatbelt and it crashed at high speed......

oh no wait maybe someone was paid by mi6/the queen/godzilla to crash the car and risk certain death themselves

area 51.............aliens......true story ufos and everything a mate of a mates mates mate seen a plane land there and disappear so it must be true

:o :p

Permabanned
The saddest thing I find in all of this is the people who have been largely forgotten and are dying now from exposure to asbestos etc. whilst trying to rescue people from the buildings. Aparently there are going to be dozens and dozens. Try asking them what they think of these conspiracy theories.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
yermum said:
The saddest thing I find in all of this is the people who have been largely forgotten and are dying now from exposure to asbestos etc. whilst trying to rescue people from the buildings. Aparently there are going to be dozens and dozens. Try asking them what they think of these conspiracy theories.

They uised Asbestos in those buildings :eek:

Christ, did you see the thick dust cover the blocks next to those buildings? There was thousands of people that got exposed to it and got covered in it :(

Soldato
MikeTimbers said:
They've all been dumped on some weird island and left to fend for themselves.

I GOT IT!!

As the plane crashed it hit some sort of strange vortex and dumped the occupants (like you say) on some weird island and left to fend for themselves.....

9/11 'victims' -> Cast of LOST*

Obvious :D

*probably not true

Soldato
MookJong said:
Why was money wired into Mohammed Atta's bank account by the the Pakistan Intelligense service the ISI just weeks before 9/11

Guardian Article

Wow! I thought it was all conspiracy junk until I read that article, :eek:

I might actually look a bit deeper into this now, thanks for posting it MookJong.

Soldato
both towers collapsed in different ways due to the way the plane hit them.

Its been proven over and over again, that one tower failed due to outside steel beams failing, causing it to "fall over", where as the other failed due to the central beams failing causing it to "fall in on itself".... looking like a controlled demolition.

i think they did well to stand up for so more than 5minutes myself.

why oh why we need these conspiracy threads/websites is a right bore, although a good laugh at how stupid they are sometimes.

(however WTC7 WAS, and always has been said to have been a controlled collapse due to the fact it was so badly damaged that it would not be repairable).

Last edited:
Soldato
Threads like this one crack me up. I've had people trying to convince me that the pentagon was actually hit by a truck bomb and it was somehow covered up. Where the hell do people get these ideas from :confused:
Fair enough thanks to the towers falling America could send troops into Afghanistan, but any gain from the Oil would be completly over-shaddowed by the massive effect the bombings had on Americas ecconomy.
Look at Iraq, they didn't need to blow up anything in America go move troops there.

Back
Top Bottom