Exeter Mini Meet 5/8/06

Don
I'm back off home to Cornwall on Saturday and keen to call in on FakeSnake to see his new toy, as a result a few other people have hinted they too are available for a bit of a brief get together. sooooo I propose (in a non orginisational way) that if enough of you fancy it we meet somewhere near exeter (maybe fakesnakes or nearby) and pop down his local for a spot of lunch and a drink.

Soooooo if you are remotely able to attend or fancy meeting me to beat me up and steal my car please register your interest below, remember this isnt an allday mega meet its a couple of hours just to drop by and say hi hows ya father kind of thing.

post your interest below this post, many thanks, goodbye

Soldato
will,

what time you thinking? I might be able to make it, but at the same time, I might be being dragged to a wedding (not mine !)

Don
OP
11am - 1pm at the latest, just midday ish really - skive off fox for a couple of hours "dentist or doctors" or just come for lunch, you do get a lunch break dont you? :p

Associate
Aye.

ps. fox ... YOU suck for working on a saturday! ;)

Probably a Midday meet, at the services, decide a route there and then by picking a pub for lunch, then going from there.. no more planning than that.

Soldato
i'll see if I can make it, ill fire you a shout on msn will either way :)

have to keep it relatively sensible as im about 160 bhp down on you pair :(

Associate
Matt said:
Why don't you make it an evening thing?
The powerboat GP is on in Plymouth during the day!

Its just an impromptu meet as Will is passing down about lunchtime. Dont know about others, but I have plans in the evening. I suspect Will would be aiming to get down deepest Cornwall at some point as well.
Hence the short notice, and no organisation :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
6thElement said:
It's been 20 years since I used to swim at the HQ in Middlemoor :p

Ahh the roundabout outside work where the cretin drove into me then denied it was his fault, horrible roundabout though.

Back
Top Bottom