Fight Night 360 tips?

Associate
Im only about 10 fights in and my stats are all about 45ish..
I get to some fights and get destroyed within a few rounds!

I cant seem to get big combos going at all and it just seems to end up me jabbing all round then hoping he misses a haymaker to counter.

What am I doing wrong!!??

Permabanned
Who are you and what class.

I am using Marco Antonio Barrera, my stats are into the 60s now.

I am on my 15th fight and got 15KO, its getting abit harder now, just knocked out a beast of a guy he was about 6ft4 he was hard but he was slow and his stamina was pap.

I use the first round to see how the boxer punches on counters and how he blocks.

I like to go for the duck, counter with a jab or hook then finnish with an upper cut.

Associate
I always use the counter with a flash K.O haymaker. Perfect this move, and you'll win every fight in the first round. It's worked for me, and i'm undefeated.

However, when playing against your mates, then you need to dish out the combos. Just practice them with the combo dummy.

Man of Honour
maxeh are you using the analogue pads for controls ?

If so it can be hard to dish out big combos, I've switched to controller config 5 which is much easier/the otehr thing I use a lot off is the dodge button LB to move away from an attack then clobber with 1-3 good hooks.

If you go tow to toe with some of these in game you'll get nailed, even moreso if you go online. As a side note I dont even use the K.O haymakers, dont know how to and dont really care. I've completed it on hard at 2 different weightclasses and have an online record fo 32 wins 22 losses.

Associate
Make sure you don't use the auto train feature, i did this the first time round and found that i was getting ruined on most fights.

Get to grips with the joystick punching method (can't remember the exact terminology) as winning fights will be far more satisfying.

Also, online with a mate (after a few beers) is an absolute blast :D

Soldato
I use config 3, I can get combos out fairly quickly with it and have very good control over my blocking/ducking. One tip though, pick your haymaker "special" move carefully I prefer Ali's one, it's very fast to pull off and you can pop it in right after a combo at times, also has reasonable range.

Main thing is, DONT MISS PUNCHES. Don't punch unless your really sure you'll hit, try to counter punch and when your not just jab whilst avoiding being hit.

I didn't use Flash KO at all and still did 60 fights with 60 KOs, only one fight went beyond the 6th round and most were over un less than 3, a couple were first round. Granted that was on the default difficulty, not sure if that's low or high!

Counter punching is the most important part of the game if you ask me, it wears down opponents quickly and keeps your stamina fairly high if you punch accurately.

Soldato
The easiest strategy (can make it quite dull though) is to just get your fighter to sit against the ropes and then parry each and every shot that your opponent throws at you and throw a counter haymaker everytime.

Back
Top Bottom