• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

hehe, e6300 just arrived.

Associate
Afraid not, there are younger viewers on these boards. I think it's any obscenity that EVERY person should know. The typical everyday ones.

*edit - taken from the OcUK FAQ*

No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

fully star the word.

Associate
fenderbass86 said:
Afraid not, there are younger viewers on these boards. I think it's any obscenity that EVERY person should know. The typical everyday ones.

*edit - taken from the OcUK FAQ*

No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

fully star the word.

who needs a nanny state with ***** like you

Associate
OP
Jaap74 said:
why the 6300 ? tight budget

not taking the ****...... will you overclock ?

Nope, not a tight budget at all, it was only stock avail at the time of ordering, so I will be caning the nits of this little chip. I'll probably be getting a e6700 a bit later on, so this will do to test the water. ;)

Soldato
Elric said:
Nope, not a tight budget at all, it was only stock avail at the time of ordering, so I will be caning the nits of this little chip. I'll probably be getting a e6700 a bit later on, so this will do to test the water. ;)

Im in the same boat i bought a 6300 because i didnt want to wait and now the 6600 are in stock all over the place :(

Associate
OP
go for it. :)

I'm not sure how much headroon for o/c I have now, as th ram that I accidentally ordered was NOT the HZ but th NR. Tried it, no joy. I whipped out 2GB of Crucial Ram from My Dell unit and bingo, I have a worky system for the interim.

it's PC2 5300 stuff with CL5. Might have a crack and see what this ram can do but i may also just wait for the NZ to be RMA'd and replaced with something that WILL work with this mobo.

ho-hum

Associate
Hi Guys do any of you know when the 6400 Retail will be in stock as im waiting to order one. Theres no point pre ordring as I only live 10 mins away.

Sorry for going of the track.

Day :)

Associate
OP
sgoaty said:
elric do you mind if i put my beches in your thread for stelly?

Just noticed your Sig. Does the HZ work ok with the DS4 ?

EDIT - My bad, thought you had a DS4 not a DS3, should be the same though surely?

Soldato
DAY_1985 said:
Hi Guys do any of you know when the 6400 Retail will be in stock as im waiting to order one. Theres no point pre ordring as I only live 10 mins away.

Sorry for going of the track.

Day :)

Drive down and ask... :p

Soldato
Yup the HZ works fine mate I read on another forum about the ds4 having issues with a lot of ram. Someone suggested setting the Ram voltage to 2.2 then putting in your ram. Apparently it tries to boot cas 5 ram at cas 3

memory3220xj6.png

cpu3220ti7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom