What happens if an item is out of stock on "This Week Only"?

Associate
hi, im wondering what happens if you order a item which is out of stock on "this week" only? Do you still pay "this week only" price? or would you pay the higher price if the item came into stock after this "week only"?

many thanks,

Permabanned
you pay the TWO price.

But thats unlikely to happen ever as well all know TWO is reallly "We have to many of these"

Soldato
iBot said:

It is not, its when they can get a good price on something and pass it onto the consumer.

Logic behind most of these offers is people also spend money on other things aswell, like me buying a processor on TWO as it was cheap, then buying the rest of the system to hold it on impulse.

Associate
I went to the shop once to buy an Antec Trueblue 480w, long time ago now. It was on this week only but when I got there was out of stock (it was the last day of the offer). I was told I would have to pay the full price when they had more stock (and did).

Hope this helps, null :)

Man of Honour
Soldato
That makes sense, null, as if it were different people could come in and order a few gross of an item on TWO then expect them to be cheap when they actually come into stock. OcUK would be unable to source so many at such a low price and would consequently lose money on the deal. Losing money through normal retail operation is not good strategy for a business that wants to stay solvent. :D

Back
Top Bottom