I've been waiting to long

Associate
I only live about 10 mins from OcUK and I was going to go get new mobo, ram, and E6400, hardrive, and case but after reading the threads on here I just don't know what to get? :confused:

First I was going to get the Gigabyte DS4 but I’ve read that it is having problems with picky ram and will not post.

Then I thought I’d go for the Asus P5W until I found out that the Bios needs updating before we can use it.

This is my first build and im trying to make it s easy as possible but the Manufactures seem to make it impossible to put anything together, why release products that don't work and need changes. We the customers pay out all this money and what do we get back? A load of hassle.

I've been wait around for about 3 months now swapping and changing, I just wish they would get there act together. :rolleyes:

Ok rant over now....

Day

Associate
Totally with you on that one :) Been building systems for years, and still feel exactly the same way with you on this one. It's been about the most confusing launch ever, but, it seems you can flash the bios of the fancy Asus board, so, OCuk will be getting an order from me soon.

If you need to order another board soon for whatever reason, as long as you don't mangle the one you order, you can get nearly full OCuk price back on it from selling it offline, as it's usually one of the cheaper prices around anyway.

Associate
OP
Thinking of going down there now and purchasing a Asus P5B. What type of memory is best for this board and what time do OcUK close.

Back
Top Bottom