• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Accelero X2 on its way

Associate
Just ordered an Artic Cooling Accelero X2 for my X1900XT will post before and after temperatures once I recieve and fit it.
Currently sitting at 50C idle and 80C full load on stock cooler (max load is 70 if i put stock cooler to 100% but damn its noisey)

Associate
Will be interested to see the results. Got an X1900XT and Accelero X2 awaiting a motherboard at the moment. Let us know how far you can overclock it too!!

Associate
Tim said:
These things don't exhaust the hot air do they, like the stock cooler does?
no, but tbh they dont have to if you have good case cooling, ive got 2x120mm bog standard no make fans, one at front sucking in, the other at the rear sucking out...ive noticed no increase in case temps. in fact , the only things ive noticed is no hairdrier noise and its about 8 degrees cooler on the x1800xt ( even more if i set the fan to run at 100% rather than 27%. ). I got a freezer 64 pro at the same time and now ive got one cool puppy. :)

Back
Top Bottom