Need an HTPC case for <£60

Soldato
Currently i'm considering the Antec NSK2400 but being only micro atx is causing a few problems.
I really need one with a psu, or cheap enough that i can buy one if it doesn't have one. There are plenty of atx tower cases for this price with psus so surely there must be some desktop style ones i could use for an htpc?

Thanks.

Soldato
Sorry for the slow reply, this seems to have dropped down to the bottom of the page without me noticing. :eek:

How much money you got to spend + psu in total?

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the reply.

I can get an Antec Nsk 2400 for £60 with a psu, i would stretch to £80 for both the case and psu but feel free to suggest anything a bit more expensive and i'll have a look.

Really i just need something similar to the nsk 2400 but atx rather than micro atx if such a thing exists, as finding a micro atx board with everything i need on it is proving difficult.

Soldato
There are two cases a couple of competitors call the *competitors* HTPC or the *competitors* C100.

Both desktop cases capeable of ATX cases around the £40/50 mark, may come with a PSU aswell but can not remember.

Similar to OcUK value range, but made by a lower tier OEM. Exactly what you are after, unless you can up your budget to a Lascala case.

Back
Top Bottom