Dead Rising Zombie Kill Count Competition

Permabanned
To add abit more fun to the demo, see how many you can kill in the 15 minutes.

Rules none, kill as many as you can and post proof.

Just look at your watch and mkae sure you take a pic before 7pm.

So far

1) Steedie 600Killed
2) Lightbub 528 Killed
3) Cheets64 510 Killed
4) Kronologic 403 Killed
5) Keylow 350 Killed

Last edited:
Associate
Unconditional said:
What a rubbish thread.
Is that sarcastic or not?

I dont have a hard drive so cant play it yet :( until the official magazine comes out

but sounds like a good idea.

OT but I heard there was a 100GB hard drive coming out, is this true?

Permabanned
OP
311.JPG

Unconditional said:
What a rubbish thread.

:confused:

Seeing as everybody is playing the demo and its a great laugh, I was thinking we could get abit more out of this awesome demo.

Last edited:
Associate
or just click his profile and click find all thread started button. The original poster was only trying to create a little friendly competition, there was no need for such comments.

Permabanned
OP
I like to take out as many as I can in the main bit of the mall with the shotgun, run to the other end get the shopping cart near the Cinema, then plough my way back get the UZI, get some baseball bats do some damage near the sports shop, get the Katana wack a few near the bottom, then get the 9mm guns and finish with some sledgehammering and wacking.

Permabanned
cheets64 said:
I let it slide, I was gonna rip into him but wtf is Gayball?

Anyway I'm going to beat my record now.

Very witty there. The way you implied the sport was gay by changing the spelling. A cunning tactic by an equally cunning linguist. You sure ripped into me then. Oh man, that's so fresh, do you write your own material?

Associate
Unconditional said:
Very witty there. The way you implied the sport was gay by changing the spelling. A cunning tactic by an equally cunning linguist. You sure ripped into me then. Oh man, that's so fresh, do you write your own material?

I dont post often on these forums preferring to just read, but would really like to know what your problem is, the original post was obviously of interest to other people so why did you feel you had to troll it ?

If you cant add anything positive just move on.

Permabanned
I was simply voicing my opinion, saying how many kills you got could have just been kept in the other Dead Rising thread, things got nasty though when he cleverly implied 'Guyball' was gay.

Soldato
Unconditional said:
I was simply voicing my opinion, saying how many kills you got could have just been kept in the other Dead Rising thread, things got nasty though when he cleverly implied 'Guyball' was gay.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. However its usually a good idea to post in a thread you are interested in, rather than trolling in every one that you don't like.

Back
Top Bottom