Standard 5 day F@H parp to Walter Anderson

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
According to EOC stats, your residency in cell 13 is almost at an end :D

Unless those Conroes you ordered have arrived and are ready to start, please pack up your personal effects and prepare to be evicted :p

I would appreciate it if you would leave the light bulb as I'm afraid of the dark :o

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
shadowscotland said:
5 Days notice - that's very generous stan.

Lets hope that Cell #13 is not unlucky for you as it was for Mr Anderson.

Stomp the slacker!

I like to give them a sporting chance :p

I should be moving up before I move back down - even at my present reduced output. Once I have the farm sorted out and the new additions up and folding, I should shake of the threat from all but the most persistent of the chasing pack :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Bigstan said:
I like to give them a sporting chance :p

I should be moving up before I move back down - even at my present reduced output. Once I have the farm sorted out and the new additions up and folding, I should shake of the threat from all but the most persistent of the chasing pack :D

Come on caravan sale :D :cool:

Soldato
Hi guys, as I'm sure you all know I sold all my Pentium 4 stuff to buy Conroes. Well, guess what, they're slowly starting to deliver them :D

In the immortal words of Governor Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back!"

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
WJA96 said:
Hi guys, as I'm sure you all know I sold all my Pentium 4 stuff to buy Conroes. Well, guess what, they're slowly starting to deliver them :D

In the immortal words of Governor Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back!"

Watcha gettin' Walt?

I think any future additions to the farm will be Conroes from now on.
I would have got one this time round but I kinda needed the new lappy and I thought I'd take advantage of all the cheap AMD stuff around as a result of the Conroe "release".

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
WJA96 said:
4 E6700's in Abit AB9's with 2Gb RAM each. I'm hoping for 1200 PPD from those.

Nice :cool:

Next project will be a Conroe system - probably an E6700 in a Gigabyte DS3 with 2Gb RAM.

Looking like a couple of months yet though - I've got quite a lot on my plate at the moment.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Gotcha :D

Thanks for tidying up for me (I don't think those stains will ever come off the walls :p ).

Next on the horizon is ShaunBrewer (slacker :p ). EOC say 61 days at present rates but once I get up to full production, I think we can half that :D

Back
Top Bottom