This looks fake, is it?

Soldato
Take a look at these set of images. Is it me, or does the last one look a little fake?

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.jpg

image008.jpg

To me, the last one looks like it has been edited? I'm sure a truck that big would not turn over as it did in the picture..? Maybe...?

Soldato
The one I saw (ages ago) had lots more vehicles in it. IIRC the first car being pulled out is real, the rest were Photochopped.

Soldato
yeah the last one is fake :) , on a second note why do people always say "old" "posted ages ago" etc etc is it to make them selves look big like they know everything ?

Soldato
zhx said:
yeah the last one is fake :) , on a second note why do people always say "old" "posted ages ago" etc etc is it to make them selves look big like they know everything ?

No, its because they were posted ages (i.e. years) ago ;)

Soldato
OP
Ah, I thought so. :)

I only posted to ask about the last picture in the set. Not to show how funny it was. So this, needing a new topic. Regardless if they were posts a while ago. ;)

Soldato
look at pic 6 , you can see he has two very large things coming out the side to support the truck no way they could give way without 100 elephants sitting on that crane

Soldato
OP
Killa_ken said:
look at pic 6 , you can see he has two very large things coming out the side to support the truck no way they could give way without 100 elephants sitting on that crane

My thoughts exacly. Also the angel of the truck while going into the water looks wrong to me.

Soldato
Actually its real... my step dad knows one of the blokes that own those cranes and he was telling him about it and i just saw it and remember him telling me about it...

Yes its true

>| Raoh |<

Back
Top Bottom