What should i do with all my uni books?

Soldato
I've graduated now (woooo!) and now i am stuck with a load of books i shall never use again, now there all just taking up space and being anoying.

Selling books on the auction sites dont seem to go down well, and the well known internet bookstore is tooc onfusing to sell books.

My books consists of titles such as C++ How to program,Digital Principles, HCI and systems analysis and desgin.

What did people here do with thier uni books? I just dont think there is a market for them.

Or shall i prey on the first year students when they start and then commence my selling frenzy?

Soldato
Fire! And lots of it!

There is a online site somewhere where you can get a reasonable return on textbooks. Can't for the life of me remember the URL though... I'll have a hunt.

Make sure that you definately won't use them again as well. I have a few that I still use most days!

Soldato
OP
SiD the Turtle said:
Fire! And lots of it!

There is a online site somewhere where you can get a reasonable return on textbooks. Can't for the life of me remember the URL though... I'll have a hunt.

Make sure that you definately won't use them again as well. I have a few that I still use most days!

Problem with these computer books is that all the information is also avaliable on the internet for free.

Soldato
BUUUUUUUUUURRRRN THEM

nah sell them if there worth anything, i sold some books i had for uni which cost me £35 a piece...

Sold them for about 20 each...bit of beer money :p

Soldato
Still got mine. They took up too much room at home so they're now in a box under my desk at work. Every now and again I refer to one, which brings up a suppressed memory of an exam question and I shove it back in the box as quickly as possible.

Caporegime
I sold all mine back to Blackwells bookshop were i got em, I always used to try and buy 2nd hand ones too. More money for important things like fags and booze.

In retrospect i wish i had kept them all for reference but at the time i really needed the cash. :D

Back
Top Bottom