Eddie Halliwell Live at Dance Valley 2005

Soldato
Anyone listened to his mix at dance valley? its absolutely banging :D

also check out his live at lush tour from the Residency tour 2005.

His form has been excellent lately, never used to be big fan but his mixes are stunning these days.

Doubt many people here can comment but i recommend it anyway :D

Soldato
He was may favourite DJ of 2005 :D

Saw him twice, at creamfields and earlier in the year at a Gatecrasher event in nottingham. He is unbelivable, his energy, talent, everything. His hour and a half set at gatecrasher was the quite possibly the best hour and a half of my life, no exaggeration.

Have you seen him live? Listening to a mix in your bedroom isn't even 1% as good as seeing him live. I can't wait to see him again this year, not sure where on when but it's gonna happen!

If you listen to sets of his through the past 3/4 years his sound is leaning much more towards trance as opposed to hard dance and techno. I'm not sure if this is personal taste or if he is just trying to appeal to the masses but despite prefering trance i'd much rather Eddie span the harder stuff.

I've posted this loads of times in here but to anyone that hasn't seen it this is eddie doing what he does best :D

right click save as

EDIT\ i forgot about the original question, no i've not heard the mix. Do you know where i can get it from?

Soldato
CDj-Rossi said:
Sorry to resurrect this thread but Eddie Halliwell is the dogs, that video just shows that he is one of the best actual DJ's around. His energy is massive.

Holy moster thread pokemon revival batman :/

KaHn

Soldato
CDj-Rossi said:
HOLY SHIZZZZZNIZZLE! baaaah im at lan that weekend!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trance.... Computers.... I know which i'd choose!!! :D

By the way, Eddie Halliwell really is that good and Ferry, well he's just the man ;)

Soldato
aye computer out the window, trance in the ears!

Grr you HAVE to remind me to bring my ear plugs
i forgot on saturday and my ears oin sunday :(

Andy

Back
Top Bottom