What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A female gorilla averages around 200 pounds and that's the same weight as me, thus I reckon it would be a close brawl. Gorillas are strong though so i'd have to chose the right technique, maybe a hip throw followed by armlock with knee penetrating kidneys.

Soldato
lol gorilla might have you for lunch. Biggest animal i've taken is a mates Akita who did'nt know me yet, and he was'nt much help getting it to back off, pained me but i had to, kicked and boxed the crap out of it, fighting for dear life while my mate screamed like a girl, broke its rib and my jeans were torn to shreds.. luckily he never go close enough. Dogs fine now and is ok with me.

Soldato
Pumpkinstew said:
Every native australian speces is deadly. Those koalas may look cute but they know Koala Fu and are sometimes awake enough to use it.

you mean not stoned on eucalyptus leaves?

Er i reckon a medium sized labrador or something, but if i was being keyboard warrior hard a T Rex would go down with one swift blow from my W key.

Associate
I got mauled by a squirel once. I was 4 and thought I would share my ice-cream with it but it just flipped out and bit the **** out of me.

I'm 30 now with a wife and kids but my mum still takes great pleasure in telling everyone at family do's how I ****** my pants while this squirel was hanging off my hand :(

In my mind I have convinced myself it was a really large rat that was having a bad hair day (makes me feel less of a pansie) :D

Don't swear. FF.

Soldato
SoliD said:
you mean not stoned on eucalyptus leaves?

Yeah, but then I'd have to replace 'awake' with 'unstoned' or maybe 'lucid' and that just doesn't sound right.

SoliD said:
if i was being keyboard warrior hard a T Rex would go down with one swift blow from my W key.

I one-on-oned a Komodo Dragon with only my keyboard.
Opened with a ' :rolleyes: ', surprised him with ' :D ' and then followed up with the old ' :p ;) ' and bosh!
Went down like a sack of spuds. :D

Soldato
I feel confident taking on most breeds of dogs, with the exception of a German-shepard and a Dobermain Pincher. A bear is deffo out of my league as well as any big cat or bull, elephant, Rhino, and most water based creatures. Humans are not looking good when put up against the animals of this world :eek:

Man of Honour
pmsl with this thread. Superb :) Good topic OP :)

With or without tools? With tools then probably most animals. Without then I'd probably be limited to a small domesticated cat. Although even that would be touch and go.

Associate
Permabanned
Ace Ventura KO'd this big bird

aceventurauc2.jpg

video of it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfZ3R4Q0m0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom