Death Hair

Man of Honour
Kell_ee001 said:
Personally I think you should pick a colour you like and dye it accordingly ;)

She's not trying to see what's trendy, believe me. I've talked to this about her enough, she's simply interested in forum members opinions on colours. She will pick a colour she likes, this isn't going to change her mind.

Soldato
Vixen said:
That's what I think too, but I think we're maybe just too old ;):p.

:(

Zefan said:
She's not trying to see what's trendy, believe me. I've talked to this about her enough, she's simply interested in forum members opinions on colours. She will pick a colour she likes, this isn't going to change her mind.

I didn't suggest she wanted to know what was trendy, but she did ask what colour to dye it.

If she's going to dye it whatever colour she wants anyway (which was my suggestion), why the thread? :confused:

Man of Honour
Soldato
Kell_ee001 said:
If she's going to dye it whatever colour she wants anyway (which was my suggestion), why the thread? :confused:
Meh, it makes sense to me. I might make a "spec me" thread in GH about a computer to buy but in the end I'll end up buying what I want. It can be helpful to get others' opinions on what would be good to have.

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
I might make a "spec me" thread in GH about a computer to buy but in the end I'll end up buying what I want.

It's a colour - there are no pro's or con's to consider like there would be on hardware.

I just don't get it. Maybe Vixen's right :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Kell_ee001 said:
It's a colour - there are no pro's or con's to consider like there would be on hardware.

I think Billys post was a joke :p

There nothing wrong with old :)

Man of Honour
Soldato
Zip said:
I think Billys post was a joke :p
Sadly it was not. Recall a few months back I posted a thread in GD asking people to "pimp my fridge." In it I asked for color and design ideas for painting my refrigerator. There were some suggestions yet I ended up just doing what I wanted to do. I asked for some input but, of course, was not bound to heed the advice.

Soldato
Kell_ee001 said:

No i agree, i'm not old yet. If she is just going to do what she wants this thread is pointless. But if it makes her happy and she does take on suggestions then meh.
I'd suggest pink but i know exactly what happens when it fades out, same with green purple blue and red.

Soldato
I think the three lasses in this thread need to calm down a little. :rolleyes: why are you all so feisty. Jeez. If you're not going to help her, leave and go inspire us all in another thread.

She asked for some input from us to help make her decision. No doubt she'll go with what she wants in the end, but no harm in asking is there.

meggy-vengeance - if that's you i've seen in someone's sig with the blue/black hair go with that or something similar..looks cool.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
I think the three lasses in this thread need to calm down a little. :rolleyes: why are you all so feisty. Jeez. If you're not going to help her, leave and go inspire us all in another thread.

Go roll your eyes at someone else.

I helped by giving my opinion (of going with her favourite colour), Vixen and Blackstar happened to agree with my opinion and said so. I don't see you helping any more then we did, infact it appears you're less help since you're suggesting she goes back to the colour she wants to get away from :rolleyes:

Soldato
i did the blue / green / whatever thing for a couple years too...

<song>
well you wanna go out cause its rainin' and blowin'
you can't go out cause your roots are showing
dye em black....
dye em black....
</song>

Back
Top Bottom