Terror Plot Foiled

Soldato
dirtydog said:
They are descendants of immigrants.
Aren't we all, aren't we all....lol

Saw something in Kings Cross today, bloody great notice but didn't read it as was slight hungover :o Wouldn't want to be flying out today, sounds like it's going to cause huge problems. Better safe than sorry though I guess :)

Soldato
Tru said:
What exactly does 'bigger than 9/11' mean? More planes? More casualities? Higher grossing movies?

What a stupid statement to make.

10/11?

Not a fan of this. One of my friends got back yesterday from Boston(I think) so they were lucky.

My best friend's still out there, hopefully will be back for V.

Soldato
Locrian said:
They are not 'British'. They are nothing more then filthy cowards who deserve to be publically disgraced. String them up and shoot them as far as im concerened.

I'd feel a little more comftable if it was proven that all of them are guilty first....

Zip

Zip

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Like those beach riots in Australia? Or perhaps the French riots? The cartoon riots? Hateful demonstrations in London? Terrorist attacks. It keeps happening...

Most Multicultural Areas in Australia. That riot happened because a Life saver got severely bashed. Those 2 suburbs dont really like each other anyway.

Associate
JohnnyG said:
The 21 people arrested are all Muslims as well as British.

tbh thats part of the problem at least part of the muslim comunity dont consider themselves or want to be considered "British" i have a load of cousins born in the UK with a Pakistani father and who are muslims, yet if you ask them what they consider theirselves to be they will all say "Pakistani"

Associate
Is it just me, or is a packed airport the last place you would want to be right now? The media are reporting the airports are much busier because check in queues are taking ages. Screams of a secondary attack.

Soldato
makes me laugh all these people on the news saying "ah our holiday has been ruined, we cant fly, it sux"

but if their plane was blown up, they would be thankfull that they had gone back home.

People are moaning they cant fly, then people moan when planes are blown up and nothing was done before hand, you cant win!

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
21 young British men of Pakistani origin arrested, according to Scotland Yard:(

Well there you have it, these people have nothing to do with any of conflicts going on around the world as they are British citizens, the only thing linking them is their religion.

The irony is that they want to attack this country for sticking it's nose into other peoples wars, but they are doing exaclty the same, none of them are from Afganistan/Iraq etc, they are British and not linked to the fighting in anyway.

Sub human scum, pure and simple :mad:

Soldato
Zip said:
Most Multicultural Areas in Australia. That riot happened because a Life saver got severely bashed. Those 2 suburbs dont really like each other anyway.

That's a reductionistic way of examing those riots. It was more than a life saver bashing, it was a Muslim gang of criminals who attacked a lifeguard. This lead to a violent expression of the existing tension between the Australian and the Muslim population. Not something I would describe as a victory for multiculturalism.

I dont think there is anything automatically right or wrong about multiculturalism, but suggesting it is inherently good or incapable of being bad is innapropriate. It does both good and bad, and often monoculturalism is far better and certainly more stable.

Permabanned
In the airport Id love to shout on a megaphone, To all those complaining shut your cakeholes and be thankful you aint getting blown up on your flights thankyou.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:
Why not respond with another ridiculous knee jerk comment?

Ok ill answer for him.

They would have been probably been watched for months and been under surveillance, they would know that they have the right people from that.
They committed treason.
Treason should be punishable by death

Caporegime
Zip said:
They would have been probably been watched for months and been under surveillance, they would know that they have the right people from that.
They committed treason.
Treason should be punishable by death
Then there is plenty of evidence by which to arrest, charge anc convict them, and our rule of law facilitates that.

What has been suggested, however, is due to their ethnicity and / or religion, due process should be denied them.

Back
Top Bottom