Major love bite related problem

Suspended
I'm lucky enough to have secured a hot chick to take to dinner tommorow night, however I woke up this morning and I'm covered in bloody love bites, any massively hot tips on how to get rid ASAP? They don't normally bother me, but in this case theres goin to be a major disaster when we get back to me flat tomorrow night - I can just see it comin.

Regards Tom

Man of Honour
So you've got a hot chick for a date, yet you're already covered in love bites... sounds like you're already getting attention to me.

Either I'm missing the point or you need to explain this better.

Soldato
AthlonTom said:
I'm lucky enough to have secured a hot chick to take to dinner tommorow night, however I woke up this morning and I'm covered in bloody love bites, any massively hot tips on how to get rid ASAP? They don't normally bother me, but in this case theres goin to be a major disaster when we get back to me flat tomorrow night - I can just see it comin.

Regards Tom

Welcome to Karma my friend... no help from me.

Permabanned
AthlonTom said:

Regards Tom

Chop your neck off?

Man of Honour
WARNING - MIRACLE CURE IMMINENT

Step 1 - Fetch hoover
Step 2 - Suck entire body
Step 3 - Pretend to have darker (Much darker) skin than you do
Step 4 - Nail her :cool:

Suspended
OP
DAVEM said:
Chop your neck off?
Me neck aint the problem - got this both sides and on parts of my chest as well.

image016lr7.jpg

I have a sneaking suspision telling her I have a rare skin infection, while making her regard me as "special" may be in the wrong sense of the word

Back
Top Bottom