A couple of my brothers Corsa (He's selling it)

Soldato
My bro asked me to take some pics to I could advertise his Corsa. Nothing amazing but I liked the way the sky and light fell on the car.

Hope you enjoy them :)

4d5a2660.jpg

IMG_2706Custom.jpg

Soldato
OP
themask70 said:
1st one looks great, but the second one looks kinda mehh. And also the red is a bit blinding lol, easily fixed in ps ;)

If you fancy editing them please feel free :)

Fstop11 said:
Theres something I really dont like about them.. They look like low bit pictures!

I cant get past this?

They were taken with my 350D, then resized in PS and saved as a fairly low quality which has taken away from the overall picture IMHO.

Thanks for you post, all comments are welcome :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
The bonnet in the first one is a little too clouded, It makes it seem just a little blurry and you dont know where the bonnet finishes and where the back ground starts.

Associate
I think you're taking the wrong slant (no pun intended) with the way you're composing the photos.

It's a Corsa, and no matter how you photograph it, it will still just look like a Corsa.

I think they type of photography you are after only really suits agressive sports cars like Supras and Skylines etc. The Corsa is too rounded and small to make an impact with this type of photography.

Soldato
OP
nomore said:
I think you're taking the wrong slant (no pun intended) with the way you're composing the photos.

It's a Corsa, and no matter how you photograph it, it will still just look like a Corsa.

I think they type of photography you are after only really suits agressive sports cars like Supras and Skylines etc. The Corsa is too rounded and small to make an impact with this type of photography.

I understand what your saying but don't agree that this style is only suited to 'pimped' cars. However I was only trying out a few things and apreciate any input as long as its backed up with some constructive advice :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Colin_da_Killer said:
Sorry to be another picky one but you should have had the wheel turned in *towards* the car to show the alloys/mags of the car instead of showing the tread of the tyre. ;)

Yes I agree. I didnt put any thought into it to be honest as I saw the spot and wanted to get it before someone else parked there. I'll make a note of that for next time :)

Back
Top Bottom