Got a Photo in a Magazine!

Associate
Hey all,

I entered practical photography's Uk Landscape compertion and i have my entery in this months magazine, under "Some of Your Favourites"

ukmag1small.jpg

Click for larger version

Cheers,

Matt.

Soldato
Well done mate :) that's certainly a pic to be proud of.

On a side note did you think the results of the best region were a little wrong? Scotland which came first i 100% agree with but the south east in 2nd :confused:
I would place most of the other regions above the south east as a landscape location. The only thing i can think of is that the south east has the highest population and so many voted for their home region. Not that i'm going to lose sleep over it but it seemed wrong to me :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Col_M said:
Well done mate :) that's certainly a pic to me proud of.

On a side note did you think the results of the best region were a little wrong? Scotland which came first i 100% agree with but the south east in 2nd :confused:
I would place most of the other regions above the south east as a landscape location. The only thing i can think of is that the south east has the highest population and so many voted for their home region. Not that i'm going to lose sleep over it but it seemed wrong to me :)

i agree with scotland, went in may to skye and its :eek: but i would have thought North east would have been second, but then im baised ;P

Thanks for all the comments and feedback :D

Back
Top Bottom