Help - SPV C500 Problems!

Associate
Hi,

Woke up to use my phone this morning and none of the buttons function other than the rocker and this does not function correctly - For example pushing up types in 1 and down types in 9... Sometimes altogether different random things happen with this button... No other button works, however... Not even the On/Off button (So I have to pull the battery to turn it off)... Obviously when off I can turn the phone on with the On/Off button...

I cannot think how this could have happened - Last night I did use the phone slightly in some rainy weather however I used it once at home to send a text message so unsure why it wont work this morning.

Most of all - Can anybody help? How can I fix it? Really need to get this sorted... Even if I got a new phone I'd still need to get phone numbers off of it etc.

Any help greatly appreiciated.

Many Thanks :)

Dan.

Associate
OP
Hi,

A few updates - Yesterday I continued to try and get it to work... After trying for an hour or so some buttons would work after several presses... Maybe one in five would work - Meanwhile I'd still get some of the unusual behaviour randomly.

Come night I put the phone in the airing cupboard (I can't afford to leave it for 24 hours - Broken or not I still feel I need my phone... At least if a text comes through I can keep pressing the buttons hoping to get into the inbox!!) and removed it again this morning - Initially when I turned the phone on everything was 100% right again... Left the phone for a bit (Obviously don't want to use it 24/7) and when I picked it up some thirty minutes later I was back to the original problem again.

Any ideas?

Jasperado - How long should it take it be completely okay again? Any way to help it along?

Really struggling :(

Dan.

Back
Top Bottom