OMG Its Big Brother Time Again - The One and only official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Freefaller said:
I would do a poll but I hate big brother and everything associated with it. So I'll let another Don do it - I couldn't lower myself to having any involvement with this brain dead programme designed for the income support/benefit receiving types ;)

:D :D :D Here here, couldn't have put in better myself!

Soldato
I was hoping BB would show Glynn's reaction in the bedroom to the other housemates picking but they didn't. It was nasty the way they excluded Glynn from the picking as they knew he would object to Nikki coming in.

Associate
"It's like the best love story, ever."
"I can't believe I'm holding you in my arms again"
"I've fallen for you Nikki."

Eugh, please. It's like watching some soppy romance film now.

Permabanned
Can nobody else see that Nikki is leeching off Pete, or is it just me?

Notice how she went to Richard as soon as she entered the house...not Pete.

She only wants two things from him: 1) His hotdog. 2) A share of the £100,000 price that Pete is bound to win - if he doesn't win, Nikki will likely win it by making herself seem 'attached' to Pete, and all lovely-dovey with BB7's most popular housemate.

I sincerely hope she cuts off her nose, to spite her face.

Soldato
I don't watch this unless I'm over at the Exs' house.
but god I REALY wanna kill nikky, how can she be so annoying and still alive at her age!

Soldato
I've not watched it since last week - have given up in disgust at the blatant manipulation of the voting process by Endemol. Could they have been any more obvious in their successful attempt to engineer a last week Pete vs Nikki cash-cow vote?

I hope the regulator does force them to refund voters money - not because I want the cash back for my handful of votes, but because I want to see them stitched up.

Not fussed who wins as long as it's NOT Nikki (although I have this feeling of creeping dread that it will be).

Tru

Tru

Soldato
It's makes me sick how C4 are exploiting these two halfwits. They're are just the type of cretin that can be whored around as the next reality star (ref. the blonde idiot that won the last series), I really hope this is the beginning of the end for the whole show.

Soldato
As expected, its all about Pete, the whole bloody show tonight is about Pete.

If you watch the live streaming, there's far more interesting/funny things to watch than skipping them out and editing the show to show the whole hour on Pete.

Associate
Whether or not people like or dislike Pete he has served a purpose in the house by just being there. I am sure now more people understand tourettes, in a limited way. The same could not be said about people like Nikki and the some of the others

Soldato
Mr.T said:
Whether or not people like or dislike Pete he has served a purpose in the house by just being there. I am sure now more people understand tourettes, in a limited way. The same could not be said about people like Nikki and the some of the others

What about Glyn teaching the nation to "siarad Cymraeg"? :)

Soldato
Von Luck said:
I've not watched it since last week - have given up in disgust at the blatant manipulation of the voting process by Endemol. Could they have been any more obvious in their successful attempt to engineer a last week Pete vs Nikki cash-cow vote?

I've also managed not to watch it since the munchkin got put back in on Friday. I may tune in on eviction night but continue switching over when she is on screen. I'd be interesting to see the ratings since Friday night.

Ash to win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom