• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Connect3D ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3 - BIOS??

Soldato
Hi all,

I may place an order for the above as it's in 'this week only' but its dual DVI and I can only see my BIOS with my NEC 20WGx2 if I have the VGA cable in..??

Is there another way round this, as we all know I can't overclock if I can't see the BIOS :D

Am I missing summit?

ATI

ATI

Associate
sorry ami misunderstanding something here, but with dvi u cant see the bios in the NEC 20wGX as i got that as well.

i,m using dvi on my screen as well.

sorry i,m bit confused and how long is the warrenty on these cards?

thanks

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You might find you don't need it at all, the X8x0 series DVI bugs may no longer apply ;)

With my Fujitsu Siemens W19-1 an X8x0 doesn't even give a signal over DVI (and the port does work on other monitors, as does the W19-1 DVI on other cards), both manufacturers acknowledge the problem yet blame the incompatibility on the other :rolleyes:

ATI

ATI

Associate
guys

can someone explain please?

is it that you cant see the bios on this card with the nec or something?

Back
Top Bottom