Guys who got O2 500mins+500txts @ £15 (this last year) in here plz

Soldato
Hey guys do you remember a few of us getting a good deal last year of 5oo anytime mins and 500 texts for £15pm.

I need to upgrade by the latest tomorrow so need your ideas on what phone to get and the deal i can strike out of them. I can see the other thread about deals out of O2 recently but im worried that they won't offer me much.

I have only used around 300 mins out of the 500 but am usually pushing the texts limit. Plus they screwed me around over the last 4 months where they charged me for every text i sent as they said that the 400 text promotion had finished. What do you reckon i should push for? And im intending to ring upgrades uming and r'ing then ask to be put through to retentions.

I have no ideas about the best phones out at the moment but my best mate has the D600 (i think), with 2mega pix cam etc and it seems great. The k800i looks good too, but it seems a bit big.

PLease help me ladies and gentlemen :D :D :D

Soldato
Dont think they will go as far this time as last year they were under a take over challange, and so were trying to keep as many as customers as possible to look like a good buy (o2 guy told me this)

Soldato
OP
ste_bla said:
Dont think they will go as far this time as last year they were under a take over challange, and so were trying to keep as many as customers as possible to look like a good buy (o2 guy told me this)

Bah gash. But id be will to trade some minutes to keep the texts up at 400. Il try and win them round with the uni line 'many friends finished this year so will use many minutes to contact them' ;) Plus i could try to say that my friends don't kow who to upgrade to, O2 hint hint :D

So which of the new phones is the best, as im mainly looking for good quality when speaking to someone (my V3 razr is stunning for that), ease of texting, size, camera, features, all in that order. And are there any known problems with the phones?

edit, the k800i it very deep which is a bad thing, but the D900 looks nicer than the e900, hmmmmm.

THanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom