swapgame

Soldato
hey guys. just a quick question

i signed up to swap game about 5 days ago, how long does it take before i get sent a game, ive made sure ive got 20 games on my rental list

Soldato
I'm sure they sent me one out pretty much straight away after signing up.

Had about 8 games from them so far over a couple of months, they have always sent a new game out straight after I sent the old one back.

I suppose you could just be unlucky with the list of games you have chosen and they are all unavailable ATM.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Like nismo ive had a great experience with them. I distinctly remember that i signed up on a sunday afternoon. Got an email monday morning that 2 games had been dispatched. They arrived tuesday morning and its been great turnaround ever since, had about 6-8 titles always with 2-3 day turnaround no problems at all. My sister uses them too and shes had no problems either.

Maybe drop them a line, they will most likely re-start your free trial

Associate
never had a problem with Swapgame, only been with them for a few weeks and already got 2 games from them, had to go with swapgame as i had originally signed up with Screenselect as it was free for the first month but after about 10 days and no sign of a game from them i cancelled

Back
Top Bottom