Coolermaster Black Widow Questions!!

Soldato
Hi,

I have a coolermaster black widow which has seen better days, and id like to get her back into shape again, so i have a few questions.

1) Can you buy replacement side panels for em? One of mine is quite badly scratched :(
2)Is there any way to put anything more than 80mm fans at the front and back without hacking it to pieces? It currently has 2 80mm LED fans in the front and they are NOISY!!
3) Can you get different front grills for em? The one that came with mine was made out of the cheapest crap known to man, and dents very easily.

Cheers! :D

Soldato
You're best off emailing them and asking them direct.

I doubt they'd have side panels lying around still, but theres no harm in asking :) . I did ask them for some parts for my Praetorian (original one), and they managed to find me a set of case feet, and some original CM thumbscrews. Perfect :D

Associate
Rich said:
Hi,

I have a coolermaster black widow which has seen better days, and id like to get her back into shape again, so i have a few questions.

1) Can you buy replacement side panels for em? One of mine is quite badly scratched :(

Yes but only left hand side (as you look at the front) window panels. email: [email protected]

Rich said:
2)Is there any way to put anything more than 80mm fans at the front and back without hacking it to pieces? It currently has 2 80mm LED fans in the front and they are NOISY!!

No you can't put bigger fans in, I suggest you swap them for Akasa Ambers and 7 volt them (see the sticky for how to do this) if you find the ambers too noisey

Rich said:
3) Can you get different front grills for em? The one that came with mine was made out of the cheapest crap known to man, and dents very easily.

Cheers! :D

No, not that i'm aware of but an email to [email protected] will tell you if they can sell you a replacement. your other option is to get some "modders Mesh" (use google) and make a new front grill yourself.

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom