9/11 Conspiracy Theory Development

Permabanned
I found this link today:

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

I have seen both loose change films and while interesting I didn't believe it, but I could understand why some people would. Now there is someone who has spent a lot of time systematically ripping apart their video, bit by bit discrediting it, noting how quotes have been taken out of context etc.

It's worth a read, it puts an end to the nonsense for me.

EDIT: Maybe what was it, 40% of muslims who believe 9/11 wasn't al qaeda should have a read :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Terrorist's attacked twin towers...people saw planes we saw planes or was it [tin foil hat brigade] an electronic lightshow, next thing the containment system will get shut down and Zool and Goza will return...oh noes.

Soldato
I can't believe a documentary that has people who are supposedly high up ranks in the army/scientists etc and they're wearing civillian clothes. They could have at least dressed a few people up properly.

If I google for some of these people, the only reference that comes back for (most of) them is Loose Change sites/forums/etc

I believe 2 planes flew into the TT, (no missiles or ANYTHING), and that they fell down afterwards.

I don't believe there were any other detonations set off by the US Government or anyone else.

Soldato
Yes Loose Change for the most part is nonsense as are the Alex Jones films.

However I still believe there was complicity and coverup of the attacks.

Click my sig

Zip

Zip

Soldato
If you want the truth to 9/11 and the WTC ill give it to you.

Planes were hi jacked by terrorists and then flown into the Building killing 1000s of people.
The Terrorists families got paid by Osama IIRC.

People dont wish to believe that and wish to blame someone closer to home so they blame the US government.

Soldato
Zip said:

Planes were hi jacked by terrorists and then flown into the Building killing 1000s of people.

People dont wish to believe that and wish to blame someone closer to home so they blame the US government.

I concur with this Australian gentleman.

Soldato
Zip said:

Thats fine if thats what you believe but I am afraid you don't sound like you have researched the subject to any degree.

The head of the Pakistani ISI (intelligence service) was in Washington having breakfast with Bush administration officials the morning of the attack. This is the same man who authorised $100,000 to be given to Mohammed Atta the lead hijacker......we don't have all the answers.

Soldato
MookJong said:
Thats fine if thats what you believe but I am afraid you don't sound like you have researched the subject to any degree.

The head of the Pakistani ISI (intelligence service) was in Washington having breakfast with Bush administration officials the morning of the attack. This is the same man who authorised $100,000 to be given to Mohammed Atta the lead hijacker......we don't have all the answers.

Just because you're at the restaurant, doesn't mean you have to eat.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:

Maybe the US thought he was was there making a peace treaty except he was there just to watch his and Osamas Plan Unfold.

I have looked into it and i have read lots about it and o have been part of almost every bloody thread like this in here that state all sorts of crap facts that have been either made up or some how linked with something off topic by money making documentary scum.

The reason there are so many movies and documentaries on Conspiracy theories about this subject is because of all the sacum taking advantage of people insecuritys and sick Fanticys and cashing in on it.

The web site in your sig is even selling a DVD about it. Need i say more.

Soldato
The Loose Change Guide link has been thrown around a bit in the other thread, "9/11 - Controlled demolition?", which ended up becoming a general debate on all the common conspiracy theories pertaining to September 11th.

It's an excellent resource, and it's handy to have a link to throw at people once they've been brainwashed by "Loose Change" ;)

Soldato
TheMightyTen said:
The only conspiracy surrounding 9/11 is the US secret services hashed attempts to cover up it's ineptitude and huge amounts of blame shifting.

I'd be more worried about the conspiracy behind the bad disaster management and then loss of New Orleans, than a 9/11 conspiracy.

People are still living in hotels due to houses being unfit to live in.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:
People also sell books so does that instantly make the information within a lie?

It makes them money grabbers :)

They will exaggerate the facts and the storys to get the OMG THE U.S LIES Io US!!! effect to get as many believers as possible to make and many sales as possible which makes them money.

Soldato
I think people should start getting more concerned with what the after effects are whether it was terrorists or the secret government the outcome is not good, more control, more invasion of privacy, more freedoms getting taken away and affected and more suffering in the world, so either way terrorists or the secret government are getting what they want, at the very least they're messing with peoples quality of life.

So is this acceptable and why do we let it continue?

Think about what the real threats are in our day to day lives, your more likely to get beat up or worse by someone on the street than you are a terrorist blowing you up, both could happen but we've never until now had so much crap going on about it that ends up being more affecting to us, whether there are agendas going on or not you can't deny what you see happening, do your own research and start thinking for yourself and you will see what a load of bs this world has become because of what certain groups are doing and negative memes.

Back
Top Bottom