9/11 Conspiracy Theory Development

Soldato
Zip said:
It makes them money grabbers :)

They will exaggerate the facts and the storys to get the OMG THE U.S LIES Io US!!! effect to get as many believers as possible to make and many sales as possible which makes them money.

The main people behind Press for Truth are the Family Steering Committee (made up of 12 relatives of people who died in the attacks). They wanted to know who was responsible for planning and funding the attacks and how it was possible that they could be carried out.

The official inquiery witheld information and ignored important details and did not answer all the questions. This is why they are doing what they are doing....Or do you actually believe they are cashing in on their husbands / sons deaths?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:
The main people behind Press for Truth are the Family Steering Committee (made up of 12 relatives of people who died in the attacks). They wanted to know who was responsible for planning and funding the attacks and how it was possible that they could be carried out.

The official inquiery witheld information and ignored important details and did not answer all the questions. This is why they are doing what they are doing....Or do you actually believe they are cashing in on their husbands / sons deaths?

Who knows, ive seen people try cash in on family deaths before. It happens quite a lot really so i wouldnt put it past them.

And there is a reason they havnt released all the details. Its called National Security. You will find out everything thats been left out in about 20 years time when the files are declassified

Soldato
I understand the importance of national Security in saving lives of people in the field but using it to cover things up is a different matter.

I mean do you think it's fine that Bush signed an executive order (199-I) that told the FBI "back off" from investigating Saudi funding links? This was leaked to the Guardian and the BBC, if it hadn't been we wouldn't have found out because the document was secret.

Sometime national security is used to hide things we should know about.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:
I understand the importance of national Security in saving lives of people in the field but using it to cover things up is a different matter.

I mean do you think it's fine that Bush signed an executive order (199-I) that told the FBI "back off" from investigating Saudi funding links? This was leaked to the Guardian and the BBC, if it hadn't been we wouldn't have found out because the document was secret.

Sometime national security is used to hide things we should know about.

Why should we know about it?

Soldato
Zip said:

Because governments act as representatives of the people and to keep things from said populace is a violation of their duty?

I can stretch to some things being top secret (nuclear missile schematics, new weapon developments etc.) but I really think the world would be much better if governments were more open to their people and to each other.

Soldato
Zip said:

You have voted somone into power on the premise that they are going to do the best for the country and protect it's people. You must agree blocking investigation into terrorist funding is wrong and not in the intrest of the American public, so suerly it is something the they should be made aware of.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MookJong said:
You have voted somone into power on the premise that they are going to do the best for the country and protect it's people. You must agree blocking investigation into terrorist funding is wrong and not in the intrest of the American public, so suerly it is something the they should be made aware of.

Maybe they thought the Money is best spent else where?
They were going to war and thats not cheap.

Back
Top Bottom