Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words...

Associate
Sorry if it's already been discussed, but I wanted to bring this album to folks attention, many people will bypass it due to it being...

- hip hop
- uk hip hop
- heralded as hip hop arctic monkeys and UK eminem

However is a damn good album, quite unique although the eminem links are quite obvious...but with most of the crap that's come out so far this year this feels kinda fresh and i've had this playing non stop for a few days. I've been dying for this album to drop since hearing No Good months and months back, I had high hopes, but they were greatly surpassed!

The guy is an excellent lyricist, slightly sick with the content of his lyrics...but he's trying to pack a punch, get a point across on certain tracks (Kidz & Tough Love especially) and make a decent name for himself, he does this well...I personally think he's destined for big things.

Would like to hear other peeps opinions, either good or bad.

Associate
OP
Come on folks...no one else heard this album...instant classic in my eyes...just ignore Mama & Charmaine...sound like the tracks that the record company insisted must be put on the album for a little mainstream airplay.

Soldato
I've been thoroughly impressed by this album, and it's been the first "mainstream" release in a while that I've been that impressed with. Very cleverly written lyrically, and much more inventive with the music than most "rap/hip-hop" (I use the term loosely) around at the moment. A quality record. Loving "Kidz" and "Sick2Def" at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom