Lost Prophets - Liberation Transmission

Soldato
Hey,

Heard a few tracks from the Lost Prophets new album, Liberation Transmission.

What are people's opinions on this album? I'm liking it a lot from what i've heard. A good purchase?

Associate
Their latest single makes me cringe when I hear the chorus and it's all a bit obvious. Start Something was poor compared to The Fake Sound of Progress, which I would say is the only good album they've done.

Associate
sinister_stu said:
Their latest single makes me cringe when I hear the chorus and it's all a bit obvious. Start Something was poor compared to The Fake Sound of Progress, which I would say is the only good album they've done.

Definite cringe worthy chorus...

'Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out.'

*shudders*

Soldato
chucked it on the ipod and had a listen to it on the train, and after a first listen i thought it would be a cd that just stayed on my shelves gathering dust. But its starting to grow on me. definitely a different sound to their other albums, but i read somewhere they were bored with their previous 'sound', so i was expecting something a bit different.

I think 4am forever is the best song on the album, rooftops one of the worst for me.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
just caught the new single on MTV ...seems they have been listening to Pat Benatar as the hook from the chorus is straight from Love is a battlefied

Soldato
The Fake Sound of Progress is just emense, its way better compare to the rest of there albums in many ways.

It's the only LP album i like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom