Dance tune ID (excerpt included)

Associate
Hi all,
Just got back from a 6 week holiday, part of which included going to Benicassim, had an amazing time. Anyway, several of the DJs at Beni, including Miss Kitten, Tiga, and Justice played this song which I've no idea what it is. Whilst I've been gone, perhaps its become more well known. In the absense of any ideas, I've attempted to get the jist of the main groove down on fruityloops, so hopefully you'll be able to tell what it is from this masterful attempt :p.

Listen

Many thanks,

Rob.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that's not it.

The song is basically the groove I laid down repeated over and over, it's all very simple, yet very danceable. There's no lyrics in it, or at least there weren't in any of the mixes I heard. It sort of became my "tune of the festival", hence my eagerness to find out what it is.

Keep trying, ocuk!

Thanks,

Rob.

Associate
OP
Benicassim is a festival in Spain, 20,21,22,23 of July. I've looked for tracklistings but can't seem to find any, except for the bands that played on the main stages. All of the DJs that played the song were in the Electronica tent, except Miss Kitten who played the (awesome) beach party on the monday night.

Rob.

Soldato
The only tune I know that sounds even remotely close to that is beachball by Nalin & Kane, tho it would probably be one of the newer remixies that have been going around recently.

Back
Top Bottom