I am thinking of gettign a Xbox 360 but I don't have a very good TV

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

It's just a simple bush 15" I think.

Will Xbox 360 play on this TV?

Thanks Luke

Associate
johntmanic said:
Yeah as long as your tv has a scart input you'll be good to go!
Doesn't the 360 have composite cables with a scart adaptor like the regular Xbox? So the use of scart is optional?
If so, a small tv with no scart would still be ok...although it wouldn't be the best gaming experience.

Soldato
If you have a monitor, which is a decentish size then it may be better for you to game like that. even if it is still only 15 inches, you will at least get better image quaility :)

Soldato
infact i've just been looking at other posts you've made, and in the last couple of months you've bought a PS2, DS lite, Gameboy SP, k800i, selling a PSP, buying a guitar. Do you just take up every day wondering what you can buy next? :confused: :p

R^T

R^T

Associate
OP
Nah I sell what I buy, I compensate for buying somthing by selling something.

Never owned a x box 360, but been playing on my brothers while I have been home form uni and there ace.

Thanks for the help people.

Associate
johntmanic said:
Yeah thats what i mean because you get the scart adaptor for on the end of the Red, Yellow and White leads!
But you cant use an arial lead though ;)
Just to clear it up, I meant that 15" tvs sometimes don't have scart but will have a composite AV connection.
For example, 1 of my 15" tvs has no scart, only yellow & white phono connections, so it would only be mono sound, but would work with the 360.

Back
Top Bottom