OMG Its Big Brother Time Again - The One and only official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
yeah both statements are true but I can imagine the producers of BB had to seriously think about whether to include someone with this condition into the show.

It raises all sorts of issues...

Permabanned
SgtTupac said:
Great.. thanks to pete we got Chavs and general morons around here making the same stupid noises and swearing that he does.. Great. Pete, the swearing ****. Doesnt deserve to win, Glyn however. So dull he deserves it :D

I presume you're the sort of person who regards quadraplegics as merely 'lazy'?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I have my local radio on and Bonnaaayyyyyyyy is on it.
She says she has earnt 20k since leaving the house so far. I also heard her new single but they only played 40 seconds of it :p

Soldato
Good luck Aisleyne tonight. :)

Pete was my favourite up until the last few weeks. I'm now in the opinion that a lot of his Tourette's is nothing more than an act. Him an Nicki make a great couple. Pete wants to win more than anyone else in the house. He says he should win because he's done a lot for 'my mum, my band. tourettes...'. :rolleyes: Pete, your'e a one trick pony who has latched onto Nicki (and vice versa) as a last attempt to get votes.

He'll probably still win but i'd now actually prefer Glynn to finish in front of him.

I can't wait to see Nicki's face when she's voted out before Aisleyne. She thinks it'll be her, Pete and Richard as the last 3. I hope the public see sense and boo her when she gets out. Having Nicki in over the last week or so has completely spoiled the program for me. The only time i have watched (since she was reintroduced) was last night.

Aisleyne really should win. She's had her fair share of funny moments and rows and has generally been more involved than any other housemate.

Shame BB7 is coming to an end but at least X factor starts up on Saturday. :o Endemol have made some big production errors this year making it one of the worst BB's ever. Not having the live feed on Freeview channel 304 has affected it for me.

Soldato
They should bring back more documentaries/investigative/history shows since C4 are very good at them - along with the BBC. They should produce more stuff like Green Wing which was also very good.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
What would you suggest Channel 4 put on that gets higher ratings?

Someone educational, instead of this utter garbage. Make's me sick that something this bad/pathetic gets so much attention. The people on it are just pathetic aswell.

I detest it so much that I even bother to post in the BB thread :p

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
Someone educational, instead of this utter garbage. Make's me sick that something this bad/pathetic gets so much attention. The people on it are just pathetic aswell.

I detest it so much that I even bother to post in the BB thread :p

Some people like it for the psychological aspect of the show. I know i do.

Some also like it for the humour and incident that is sometimes created. I think it has a little bit of everything for everyone. :)

Caporegime
IS it the last day today ?

If that pete bloke wins, how are they going to possibly have him on other TV shows, public appearences and stuff with him whistling and constaly saying the W word???

I have my suspicions that its going to be a "Usual suspects" type scenario when he walks out, hes goign to have a nice educated middle class accent and be extremely well spoken :)

so glad its over. back to normal TV for a another year.

Z list celebrity jungle nonsense next isnt it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom